FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN 30 DAYS!
Lower blood glucose & cholesterol levels.
Target the root cause of Diabetes.
Receive a 20 day progress check up.
Be able to cancel your subscription.
Welcome to GLUCOSFACTOR, operated by New World Holdings, Inc. ("NWH," "we," or "our").
You may become a “Member” of the Service, which shall be defined as a person who uses the Service and/or provides information to the Service, whether as a free or paid member. NOTE THAT SECTION 27 OF THESE TERMS CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF CERTAIN DISPUTES.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
1. Description and Use of the Service and Products. Glucosafactor provides vitamins and nutritional supplements packaged for daily use and other Products. Through our Platform, we offer health and wellness recommendations based on information you provide and subscription Services for the vitamins and nutritional supplements purchased through our platform.
3. Access & and Retention: In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
Commercial Use of Service. If you are using and/or accessing the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you represent and warrant that:
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service include, but are not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Websites, sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account, attempting to impersonate another user or person, use of the Service in any fraudulent or misleading manner, any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Websites, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, harvesting or data mining tools or the like, interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, and using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Service is with the permission of Glucosafactor, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Glucosafactor’s sole discretion.
6. Account Creation and Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to
(a) immediately notify Glucosafactor of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Glucosafactor will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have it linked to your Glucosafactor account.
9. If you do not cancel within 20 days of placing your order, you will be subscribed in our auto-renewal program. As part of the program, we will automatically send you a one-month supply of GLUCOSA FACTOR in 30 days and every 30 days thereafter for just $59.95, charged each month to the card provided in checkout. You may cancel anytime by emailing email@example.com or calling 877-330-0112
10. Shipping; Shipping Costs and Taxes.; Delivery. If you elect to make a purchase, your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable shipping costs and sales tax. The shipping costs will depend on your shipping address, as well as the weight and size of the package(s) being sent to you; sales tax will depend on both your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you make a purchase. If goods sold over the internet are not taxable in your state, you will not be charged a sales tax. If a Product is subject to sales tax, you agree that the amount of taxes shown at checkout may be adjusted. Several factors may cause this, including without limitation variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates. Glucosafactor reserves the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time; provided, however, that we will provide you with prior notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. In many cases, shipping is handled by a third party and Glucosafactor does not have control over the actual delivery of your Product. Actual delivery dates may vary. You agree that you will not obtain, or direct shipment of, a Product for export. Because all Products purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract, title to and the risk of loss of such Products passes to you upon our delivery of the Product to the third party courier or shipper.
You are solely responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery, and for providing us with prompt written notification of any defects therein.
Glucosafactor presumes that any individual at your address who accepts a delivery from Glucosafactor is authorized to receive such delivery. If you are do not take personal delivery of your Products, the courier may leave the package(s) at your door or in your mailbox. In the event of inclement weather or other events beyond our control that prevent or interfere with our ability to deliver your Order, we will make reasonable efforts to deliver your Order as soon as reasonably possible. In some cases, delivery may occur prior to the scheduled delivery date. In the event that is not feasible to make timely delivery of your Order, we will cancel your delivery for the period so affected and issue you a credit or refund of the purchase price for that delivery.
11. Modifications to Service, Termination of Service. Glucosafactor reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Glucosafactor shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Services, Glucosafactor reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites and/or Service.
14. Geographic Restrictions. Glucosafactor does not warrant or guarantee that the Service, or any of its content, is or will be accessible and/or legally permissible outside of the United States. Access to the Service, or certain parts thereof, may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You acknowledge and agree that if you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you do so entirely on your own initiative and at your own risk, and that you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
15. Third Party Content. Glucosafactor may provide third party content on the Websites and/or Service and may provide links to webpages and content of third parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. Glucosafactor does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. Please be aware that Glucosafactor does not create Third-Party Content, nor does Glucosafactor update or monitor it. Glucosafactor is therefore not responsible for any Third-Party Content on the Service. Members use such Third-Party Content at their own risk.
The Service may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Glucosafactor users (collectively, the “Reference Sites”). Glucosafactor does not endorse any Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service are solely between you and the relevant advertiser. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
16. Intellectual Property. Glucosafactor, the Glucosafactor logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Service are trademarks of Glucosafactor or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Glucosafactor or the applicable trademark holder. Any authorized use of these trademarks must be in accordance with any guidelines that Glucosafactor may provide you from time to time.
You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing "Glucosafactor" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Glucosafactor without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Glucosafactor Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Glucosafactor and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us or any other affiliation.
The Service is owned and operated by Glucosafactor. Unless otherwise indicated, all content and other materials on the Service, including, without limitation, Glucosafactor’s logos, the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence).
17. Feedback. In the event that you send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or feedback to Glucosafactor (collectively, the “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is non-confidential and non-proprietary to you, and you grant to Glucosafactor a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such Feedback for any reason or purpose, without attribution or compensation to you.
19. Disclaimer of Medical Advice. CERTAIN CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT NATURAL PROCESSES, NATURAL INGREDIENTS, AND/OR NATURAL THERAPIES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR REGULATED BY THE UNITED STATES FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THE WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICE MAY ALSO CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND MEDICAL TREATMENTS. SUCH INFORMATION IS INTENDED AS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, NOR DOES IT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE WITH RESPECT TO A MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT, OR A CHANGE IN YOUR HEALTH CARE OR PERSONAL CARE REGIME. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ONLINE OR ELSEWHERE. GLUCOSAFACTOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR YOUR CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON SUCH CONTENT.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER PRIOR TO CONSUMING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
20. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Glucosafactor be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Websites, Service, or Products, or use thereof. Nothing contained in the Websites or Service or in any written or oral communications from Glucosafactor or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Websites and Service, along with the services provided by employees of the Websites and Service, are offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Glucosafactor makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Websites’ content or that the functionality of the Websites or Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third-party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Websites and the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GLUCOSAFACTOR, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE, EVEN IF GLUCOSAFACTOR HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL GLUCOSAFACTOR HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITES, SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS, OR YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PHYSICAL INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF GLUCOSAFACTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GLUCOSAFACTOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of Glucosafactor and sole remedy available to any Member in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, Websites, Service or Products shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the greater of $500.00 or the sum of any amount paid by the Member or user to Glucosafactor during the six months prior to notice to Glucosafactor of the dispute for which the remedy is sought.
21. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Websites and/or Service is made available solely for general information purposes. Glucosafactor does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Glucosafactor disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Service may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, content creators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in such materials, and all articles and responses to questions and/or other content, other than content provided by Glucosafactor, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Glucosafactor, and Glucosafactor is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
24. Parental or Guardian Permission. Some of the content on the Websites may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICE UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEE-BASED SERVICES OR GIVE GLUCOSAFACTOR THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
25. Communications from Glucosafactor. Glucosafactor may, at its sole discretion, provide you with notices, including without limitation notices regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the Service. By using or accessing the Service, you expressly consent to receive such communications. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You acknowledge and agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.
26. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute arising out of the Websites and/or the Service, by using the Websites and/or Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of New Jersey, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of Florida, Palm Beach County with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of Florida, Palm Beach County. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
27. Arbitration Provision/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Websites and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claim") arising out of or connected with the Websites and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall split the arbitration and/or mediator costs. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, or the United States District Court for the District of Florida. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, or the United States District Court for the District of Florida.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. Glucosafactor is a trademark of New World Holdings, Inc..
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
∞ The data that we collect and why we collect it;
∞ How we use that data;
∞ How we share data; and
∞ The rights to your data.
Personal Data That We Collect: You may be required to submit certain personal data when you register on the Service. The personal data which you may provide to us could include your email, name, phone number, payment information, IP address, health information, and other personal data collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you.
Geo-Location Information: When you access or use the Service, GLUCOSAFACTOR may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (including but not limited to latitude and/or longitude), IP addresses, and/or similar information regarding the actual location of your device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse or use the Service. Location data does not collect or share any personal data about you. Location data may be used in conjunction with personal data. Some features of the Service, particularly any location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Data That We Collect: When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personal data from you, such as web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personal data from third party sources and develop aggregate data by anonymizing previously collected personal data.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personal data through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personal data that is mixed in with the non-personal data. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal data, please notify us at info@GLUCOSAFACTOR.com.
Information Usage: We will only use your personal data as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personal data is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
∞ We may share your personal data collected in connection with providing the Service.
∞ We may use your personal data to respond to your inquires or requests.
∞ We may share your personal data with third parties to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. Specifically, we may share your information with the third-party vendors listed below (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”). We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personal data through the Service.
∞ We may disclose personal data as required by law or legal process.
∞ We may disclose personal data to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
∞ We may transfer your personal data in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of GLUCOSAFACTOR or the division responsible for the services with which your personal data is associated.
∞ We may share your personal data with an affiliate of GLUCOSAFACTOR who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours. Non- personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
We also use Google conversion tracking, Fabric, and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
Please see https://support.google.com/adwords for more information about conversion tracking provided by Google.
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
Automatically Collected Information: When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP
Security: The security of your personal data is very important to us. When we collect your personal data online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personal data will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal data. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
We shall investigate and report data breaches within 72 hours of becoming aware of such breach. When a breach of Personal Data is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals then GLUCOSAFACTOR, as Controller, will notify the affected individuals without undue delay.
Protection for Children: We generally do not collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personal data from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personal data from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Other Services: As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
User Access to Data: You have the right to request access to the data information we have stored on you. You can do this by contacting us at info@GLUCOSAFACTOR.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the saved data particular to you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending an electronic copy unless you expressly specify a different method of receipt.
Data Correction and Deletion: If you believe the data GLUCOSAFACTOR has collected on you is incorrect, you are encouraged to contact us to update it. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in this Policy will be deleted. You may request to have your data updated or deleted at any point by emailing us at info@GLUCOSAFACTOR.com.
By using the Service, you expressly consent to receive in-product communications from us.
For EU Users: We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. GLUCOSAFACTOR has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
Contact: For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at info@GLUCOSAFACTOR.com.